David H. Judy
Associate | Tel: 717-233-1000 | Fax: 717-233-6740 |
David H. Judy, a lifelong Middletown resident, operates the law firm's Middletown office in his home at 273 North Union Street. He practices on a part-time basis while serving full-time as a Magisterial District Judge in Pennsylvania's Unified Judicial System. Mr. Judy concentrates his practice in the areas of wills, powers-of-attorney, other estate planning, contracts, and real estate. He meets with clients evenings and weekends.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, B.A.
- Harrisburg Area Community College, A.A.
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Special Court Judges Association of Pennsylvania